Rickety New Wave Cabaret! 2007

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The (more or less) Final List

Superfriends
Amoeba Knievel
Dirty Faces
Yes Darlings
Microwaves
Ludlow
Styles for Modern Living
Fangs of the Panda
Amanda&Allison
(Cindy+?)
(Thad+ co)
The OPD
The Squirts
My Niece Denise

That's 14 acts, and 14 is just about all that can reasonably fit. We might be able to squeeze in a couple of solo/accoustic people while bands are setting up...let me know if you are interested in that.
Please remember that you have to get onstage, set up, tune up, play, and get off stage in 20 minutes or less. If you can fit 3 songs in there, fine...but I think in most cases it will be 2.
I'm super excited about this line up! I'm super excited about the night!
I have to work out with Joel how the cover charge will work...I know in past years we had a low cover charge (like $2!!!) and everyone paid. The majority of the money this year will go to a fund set up for the folks who lost their homes in the morningside fire...if you don't know about that, email me. I'll try to find a link to post here too.
Joel is excited to bring Rickety back to the pub once a month, and talked about bringing back the ole tequila special too....better start getting your iron stomach in shape now.
xoxo bambam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home