Rickety New Wave Cabaret! 2007

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Welcome!

This is the information center for the 2007 Rickety New Wave Cabaret.

The story so far.....

February 3rd, 2007
31st Street Pub

I'm not sure what the start time will be....I've already got possibly 17 acts sort of confirmed....eek! Obviously we'll need to pare it down a bit. Some of the names might be consolidated, some folks may be all talk and no action(not necessarily a bad thing in this case!) and most likely I'll have to limit each act to 2 numbers or 15 minutes---depending on what happens with the confirmations.
In the next day or two I'll send out an email to the folks on the list to see who is ready to set it in stone, and then I'll go from there.

I hope to fill this blog up with pictures and rememberances from the past cabarets as well as excitement for the upcoming one...if you have stories or pictures from the past 10 years (give or take) of Rickety New Wave Cabarets, please feel free to send them along!

OK...deep breath....on with the show!
xoxo
bambam

1 Comments:

Blogger madorange said...

Great idea! Here's a link to the photos from 1997 (or whatever year) that I have on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/juli/tags/newwavecabaret/. I have some digital from later, but I don't know if they are still online. I'll have to check and get back to you. xo

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home